Current Employment Opportunities
We are happy you are visiting our site and are interested in our employment opportunities.
We are currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
- OPEN Senior Auditor –
- Planning and supervising financial statement engagements
- Managing and driving the success of multiple engagements
- Ensuring complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing expectations, meeting deadlines and proactively sharing engagement accomplishments
- Managing, developing, training and mentoring staff including performance and engagement reviews
- Attend professional development and continuing education sessions on a regular basis
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s in accounting required, CPA certification a plus
- 3 to 5 years recent public accounting experience
- Experience in the following industries is desirable: not-for-profit, employee benefit plan and healthcare
- Strong technical skills pertaining to financial statement preparation and review
- Ability to problem-solve and think both creatively and logically
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements under tight deadlines
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills fostering client and staff relationships
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills
Requests for employment should include a resume, cover letter, references and an unofficial transcript if you are a recent college graduate or are currently a student.
Please indicate which position you are applying for and send to our office via mail Attention: Human Resources or email email@example.com.