As the health care industry – and the attendant government regulatory environment – grows ever more complex, our Health Care Group has taken special pains to stay current with and understand changing government regulations as they apply to the health care field. Our goal is to apply this specialized knowledge to help our health care industry clients navigate these ever-changing requirements.
As Congress continues to explore various health care reform initiatives, health care providers must be alert to potential changes that will directly affect not only their ability to continue to operate, but also to remain profitable. For many years the professionals at DHL&S have been providing timely and accurate advice and counsel to our health care industry clients.
Our services include:
- Audit, review and compilation
- Tax planning and compliance
- Rate setting and Third Party Reimbursement issues
- Medicare Field and Desk Audits (including analysis and research for maximizing overall reimbursement)
- Executive compensation studies
- Cost containment studies
- Operational reviews of agencies’ overall corporate structure, including strategic planning for corporate restructuring and diversification of services
- Research for establishing statewide network affiliations
Who we serve
Our Health Care team has served clients in the following areas:
- Home care agencies
- Nursing homes
- Assisted living facilities
- Rehabilitation centers
- Hospice facilities
- Semi-acute psychiatric care facilities
- Congregate care and retirement communities
- Pediatric mental health facilities
- Substance abuse treatment centers
- Group medical practices
What we’ve done
We have many examples of successful engagements, including:
- Performed operational studies and initiated service diversification and definition studies that expanded the revenue base by 25 – 30% for a large Home Care
agency and a large chain of Nursing Home facilities.
- Prepared and monitored operating budgets and designed cost-containment procedures, in addition to other services, for a wide range of Health Care facilities
For more information, please contact us at (203) 929-3535, or by clicking here.