DHL&S has extensive experience with the latest SEC and Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) reporting requirements and has provided assurance services and advice and counsel to small and mid-size publically traded companies in a broad range of industries since 1995.
At DHL&S, we provide smaller public companies with the level and quality of service normally associated with “Big Four” firms. We understand their unique organizational and structural issues. The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) imposed the same complex reporting requirements on smaller companies as it did on large, multinational corporations. Yet most small and mid-sized public companies do not have the resources of the large corporations; that is where DHL&S can help. We work closely with governance boards and management to help insure SOX compliance is achieved and maintained in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
Many of our public company clients were previously audited by large, national accounting firms. They tell us that our SEC experience, responsiveness and commitment to engagement team continuity were major factors in the decision to engage DHL&S.
Our services include:
- Annual audits and quarterly reviews
- Compliance and reporting
- Corporate tax planning and preparation
Who we serve
Our team has served a wide array of industries and publicly traded companies with revenues from $2 million to $400 million, including:
- Real estate
- Freight brokers
- Public utilities
- Publishing and distribution companies
- Construction companies
What we’ve done
We have many examples of successful engagements, including:
- Assisted a public utility through the acquisition of several companies, through the process of ultimately being acquired by a large regional utility.
- Helped a client grow from Chapter 11 to $400 million in annual revenue.
- Allowed a public entity to reduce its annual audit fee by approximately 42% while maintaining quality and actually improving timeliness and responsiveness.
For more information, please contact us at (203) 929-3535, or by clicking here.